Arena Reports 10/5 PWX results Charlotte, N.C.: Steen vs. Hardy main event, Edwards, Lodi
Oct 6, 2012 - 12:00:43 AM
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO BOOKMARK US & VISIT US DAILY
PWX's "An Evil Twist of Fate" results
October 5, 2012
Results submitted by Chris of PWPonderings.com
Estimated Attendance: 200
(1) Steven Walters beat Billy Brash via submission with the Crossface.
(2) Alex Verignos & Adam Page beat Mr. Elite Drew Myers & Steve Corino via DQ when Thomas Simpson interfered.
(3) Chiva Kid won a Six-Pack Challenge for a future PWX Title shot.
(4) Amber O'Neal beat Reby Sky after blowing fairydust in her face and hitting the X factor.
(5) Lodi & The Great Outdoors (Jake Manning & Grizzly Redwood) & Lodi beat John Skyler & Generation Kill (Corey Hollis & Chip Day) in a six-man Bunkhouse Tag match.
(6) Eddie Edwards beat Cedric Alexander via submission with a half-crab.
The return date is November 30 at the Neighborhood Theatre with Roderick Strong, Eddie Edwards, Adam Cole, and Davey Richards.
John Skyler, Steven Walters, Corey Hollis, and Chip Day are now known as 4-Ever after they attacked Lodi, who came out to talk to the crowd
(7) Caleb Konley beat Ric Converse via submission to retain the PWX Title.
Main Event time. Kevin Steen was said to be a little bit more over with the crowd than Matt Hardy during the entrances. A "He's Not Jeff" chant got a "Thank God" comment from Steen.
(8) Matt Hardy beat Kevin Steen via DQ. Steen low-blowed Hardy for the DQ. The match was then re-started because Hardy wouldn't accept the DQ win.
(9) Kevin Steen beat Matt Hardy in a No DQ match. Hardy hit the Twist of Fate after three chair shots to the back, but Corino pulled the ref out. Hardy hit Steen with a kendo stick, but Reby Sky came out to break it up. Steen then won via roll-up on Hardy after delivering a Package Piledriver to Reby. Afterward, Hardy checked on her to close the show.
After the show, Hardy played up his feud with Steen on Twitter. "Had a war tonight against a tough bastard who lives up to his image of being absolutely rotten. This issue isn't over, it's only started," Hardy tweeted.
THE TORCH REACHES MORE COMBAT ENTERTAINMENT FANS THAN ANY OTHER SOURCE
PWTorch editor Wade Keller has covered pro wrestling full time since 1987 starting with the Pro Wrestling Torch print newsletter. PWTorch.com launched in 1999 and the PWTorch Apps launched in 2008.
He has conducted "Torch Talk" insider interviews with Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Steve Austin, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Eric Bischoff, Jesse Ventura, Lou Thesz, Jerry Lawler, Mick Foley, Jim Ross, Paul Heyman, Bruno Sammartino, Goldberg, more.
He has interviewed big-name players in person incluiding Vince McMahon (at WWE Headquarters), Dana White (in Las Vegas), Eric Bischoff (at the first Nitro at Mall of America), Brock Lesnar (after his first UFC win).
He hosted the weekly Pro Wrestling Focus radio show on KFAN in the early 1990s and hosted the Ultimate Insiders DVD series distributed in retail stories internationally in the mid-2000s including interviews filmed in Los Angeles with Vince Russo & Ed Ferrara and Matt & Jeff Hardy. He currently hosts the most listened to pro wrestling audio show in the world, (the PWTorch Livecast, top ranked in iTunes)
REACHING 1 MILLION+ UNIQUE USERS PER MONTH
500 MILLION CLICKS & LISTENS PER YEAR
MILLIONS OF PWTORCH NEWSLETTERS SOLD
PWTorch offers a VIP membership for $10 a month (or less with an annual sub). It includes nearly 25 years worth of archives from our coverage of pro wrestling dating back to PWTorch Newsletters from the late-'80s filled with insider secrets from every era that are available to VIPers in digital PDF format and Keller's radio show from the early 1990s.
Also, new exclusive top-shelf content every day including a new VIP-exclusive weekly 16 page digital magazine-style (PC and iPad compatible) PDF newsletter packed with exclusive articles and news.
The following features come with a VIP membership which tens of thousands of fans worldwide have enjoyed for many years...
-New Digital PWTorch Newsletter every week
-3 New Digital PDF Back Issues from 5, 10, 20 years ago
-Over 60 new VIP Audio Shows each week
-Ad-free access to all PWTorch.com free articles
-VIP Forum access with daily interaction with PWTorch staff and well-informed fellow wrestling fans
-Tons of archived audio and text articles
-Decades of Torch Talk insider interviews in transcript and audio formats with big name stars. **SIGN UP FOR VIP ACCESS HERE**